· Appointments, Phone and E-Mail: Direct personal contact is preferred; please see Brookfield Central's Staff Directory under "About Us" for contact information
· Parent/teacher Conferences: Semi-annual (or as needed) discussions about a student’s academic and behavior progress
· Weekly E-Mail – The district’s primary tool for regular communication is the weekly e-mail blast distributed to parents (Friday afternoon) containing school news, announcements for the upcoming week, key calendar dates and school and district forms.
· Parentlink : Automated phone and e-mail messaging used for important announcements, alerts, and emergency messages.
· Web Site: The public web site will be used to communicate district/school news, announcements, calendar events, key contact information, marketing/comparative data, parent group and general school information for current and prospective parents.
· Facebook: New in 2013, each school will have a presence on Facebook with school news and Twitter posts aggregated for the Facebook followers.
· Twitter: New in 2013, each school will have a twitter account used to celebrate success and provide timely information or reminders.