Thank You for Supporting Dixon Elementary School PTO by raising money for our First Annual Dixon Color Dash "Color-A-Thon" Run.
We profited $17,231 this year.
Each year Dixon Elementary PTO spends $60/student by supporting the following programs:
- Arts in Community Education (known as ACE) $5,000
- Field trips $4,600 ($200 per classroom)
- One Community One Book/ All School Read Book $1,600
- Artist In Residence $1,250
- Assignment notebooks (3rd-5th grade) $665
- Dixon Dragon Folders $530
- High Interest Day $550
Additionally, the PTO provides support for:
- Art Gallery Night
- Book Fair
- Costume Dance
- Dixon Dragon Day
- Dixon Innovation Garden
- Dixon Garden Club
- Dixon Family Carnival
- Empty Bowls
- Teachers Grant
- Teacher Appreciation
- Welcome Back Picnic
Student with most donation raised: Dominique Reiher raised $640. She gets to be a special teacher or Principal for half a day.
Class with most donations: Miss Fossum's Kindergarten Classroom. They earn $300 rewards towards classroom improvement.
Thank You for your continued support of Dixon Elementary School PTO.