The Elmbrook Schools Department of Food and Nutrition Services contributes to the district's excellence by providing quality, nutritious and well balanced meals to students.
Elmbrook Food Services is a self-operated, not-for-profit business allowing for more personalized service and feedback on meal selections. In addition to the district's eleven schools, Elmbrook Food Services serves local private/parochial schools and childcare centers.
Elmbrook Food Services offers well-managed programs, all free of nuts, which include:
- Breakfast at middle and high schools
- Lunch at elementary schools (two entree selections), and middle & high schools (multiple entree selections)
- Healthy ala carte items at middle and high schools, with products selected by a parent committee
Parents can conveniently manage their child's food service account information online.
For more information, download the following:
- Lunch Prices 2012-13
- New School Meal Requirements 2012
- Information on MyPaymentsPlus: MyPaymentsPlus
To make payments to your child's food service account using a credit card or your bank account, visit www.mypaymentsplus.com.
- To access the National School Lunch Program's application: Free and Reduced Lunch Application 2012-13.
- Greenhouse Project
Greenhouse Update #1
- USDA's Proposal for Rule 0584-AE09 - All Foods Sold in School
Current Lunch Menus
May 2013 - Elementary Lunch Menu
May 2013 - Middle School Lunch Menu
May 2013 - Brookfield Central High School Lunch Menu
May 2013 - Brookfield East High School Lunch Menu
May 2013 - Fairview South Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Elementary Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Brookfield Elementary Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Burleigh Elementary Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Tonawanda Elementary Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Middle School Lunch Menu
June 2013 - High School Lunch Menu
June 2013 - Fairview South Lunch Menu
For more information, please contact:
Department of Food and Nutrition Services
Cheryl Peil, Food and Nutrition Director
262-781-3030 ext. 1148