BEHS Staff and Administration utilize a variety of tools to communicate with students, parents, and the community. Such tools include:
- Appointment, Phone and E-Mail - Direct personal contact is preferred, please see our staff directory for contact information
- Parentlink - Automated phone and e-mail messaging used for important announcements, alerts, and emergency messages
- Staff, Student, and Parent Web Portals - Personalized information, school resources, calendar events, course information, and alerts concerning grades, attendance, fees, and food account balance.
- School Newsletter - produced monthly to celebrate staff and student accomplishments, report progress on school improvement plans, forecast upcoming events, and promote special opportunities
- Public Web Site - to celebrate special school, student, and staff member accomplishments as well as forecast upcoming events of interest to the greater Elmbrook community