The 2nd Annual "Engaged in Excellence Awards - A Red Carpet Gala," will be held the evening of Monday, May 22 at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts and will recognize excellence across the District. Awards will be presented in 13 categories to recognize Elmbrook staff, alumni, volunteers, and community partners.
Nominations will be accepted through Monday, March 27.
Help us recognize the people who make our District great! Visit this webpage for the short nomination form and to learn more about each Excellence Award listed below!
- Excellence in Teaching - Elementary
- Excellence in Teaching - Middle School
- Excellence in Teaching - High School
- Excellence in Teaching - New Educator (First 5 years of Teaching)
- Excellence in Teamwork (Any Work Team, House, PLC, School or CAO Department)
- Excellence in Substitute Teaching (Substitute Teaching)
- Excellence in Teaching Support (Teaching Assts)
- Excellence in Service and Support (Support, Service Positions)
- Excellence in Leadership
- Excellence in Volunteering
- Excellence in a Community Partnership
- Excellence in Coaching or Advising
- Alumni Excellence Award