You can access your health care the same way we connect with travel, banking, entertainment, media and even socializing--via web, phone and mobile app. Quality, convenient, affordable telehealth care is just a few taps away. I need that...
The Elmbrook Schools' health benefit experience is partnered with Teladoc:
- to provide secure, quality and convenient health care with a physician;
- for diagnosis and treatment of common, non-emergency medical conditions;
- when the Family Health & Wellness Center option is not available (due to timing, proximity...);
- accessed directly from home, work and while traveling;
- available 24/7/365 to members of the Elmbrook health plan;
- via mobile app, telephone and web;
- at a cost of $45 per virtual visit (paid at time of visit and can be submitted by you for health insurance processing).
Contact Teladoc for an immediate appointment. Keep this information handy:
- Download App (Available at App Store or Google Play)
- With login at https://member.teladoc.com/registrations
- Website teladoc.com
- Call 1-800-835-2362
Want to learn more? Check out this short video. Contact your Benefits Team, Lori Golomski (golomskL@elmbrookschools.org) or Mary Kaminski (email@example.com) with questions.