2018 Summer School will start June 18, and will run through July 20, for all students. There will be NO CLASSES on Wednesday-Friday, July 4-6.
Registration for Elementary / Middle School students will open on Thursday, March 1 at 5:30pm.
Registration for High School students will open on Friday, March 2 at 5:30pm.
More information regarding registration can be found below under the 'Online Registration' tab. Please review your account information prior to Sunday, February 26. Registration is based on your student’s current grade level.
- K-3 Classes will be held at Swanson Elementary School
- 4-8 Classes will be held at Pilgrim Park Middle School
- 9-12 Classes will be held at Brookfield Central High School
- Grades K-8 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Grades 9-12 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- YMCA Wrap-Around Summer School Camp
- Payment Information
- Online Registration
- Bus Routes
- Grades incoming KDG - 3rd grade classes will be held at Swanson Elementary School.
- Grades 4-8 classes at Pilgrim Park Middle School.
- Classes begin Monday, June 19, and go until Friday, July 21.
- There are no classes on Monday-Wednesday, July 3-5.
To download the brochure, click on the pdf below:
- High School classes will be held at Brookfield Central High School
- Classes begin Monday, June 19, and end on Friday, July 21.
- There will be no classes on Monday-Wednesday, July3 -5.
To download the brochure, please click on the pdf below:
$50/child with a two student fee cap.
Bus Locations for Morning Pick-Up & Afternoon Drop-Off:
There will be a pick-up and drop-off of students at each of the following buildings in the District: Brookfield Elem., Dixon, Burleigh,Tonawanda, Swanson, Wisconsin Hills, Pilgrim Park, Fairview South, Brookfield East, Brookfield Central.
• Pick up and drop off times are TBD
• Notification will be sent to parents closer to the start of summer school
All routes will drop off at Pilgrim Park at 8:00 am and Swanson at 8:10 am. They will depart Pilgrim Park at 12:05 and Swanson at 12:20 pm. All times are approximate. For safety reasons, please remain with your child until the bus arrives.Times and routes are subject to change after registration depending on enrollment.
To set-up your account to register or edit your prior account please visit:
This is for account activation only, registration for classes will not open until February 28 for K-8 and March 1 for High School.
Any questions please contact Monica Bianco at firstname.lastname@example.org