The Swanson Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization supports the staff and students through a number of activities, programs and fundraisers. The objectives of the Swanson PTO are to connect home and school so teachers and parents work together to provide the best educational experience to our children.
The Swanson PTO has three primary goals:
- To enrich and enhance student learning beyond what is provided by the district. Proceeds from fundraising events are employed to directly impact the educational experience for Swanson students. The PTO provides funding for classroom technology and materials, playground structures and equipment, arts and cultural events, and much more.
- To build and maintain relationships between the school, families, and the greater community. In addition to fostering communication between staff and parents, the PTO sponsors a variety of social activities and programs for the Swanson community throughout the year.
- To recruit and organize parent volunteers, both for the school and for PTO events. Volunteering through the PTO is a great way to meet new people, share your talents, and give back to your child’s school. A wide range of opportunities of varying time commitments is available year-round.
President: Kimberli Potteiger email@example.com
Secretary: Jessica Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Sarah Rykwalder email@example.com
Director of Fundraising: Cindy Dries CDries@chw.org
Director of Special Events: Amy Glisczinski firstname.lastname@example.org
Swanson PTO E-mail Address: email@example.com
- 2015-16 PTO Meeting Minutes and Budget Reports
- SwansonPTO_MayMinutes.pdf (72.3KB)
- April2016_Budget_Report.pdf (39.8KB)
- SwansonPTO_AprMinutes.pdf (78.3KB)
- February2016_Budget_Report.pdf (39.8KB)
- SwansonPTO_FebMinutes.pdf (72.3KB)
- January2016_Budget_Report.pdf (39.7KB)
- SwansonPTO_JanMinutes.pdf (155KB)
- October2015_Budget_Report.pdf (25.9KB)
- SwansonPTO_OctMinutes.pdf (70.6KB)
- September2015_Budget_Report.pdf (39.4KB)
- SwansonPTO_SepMinutes.pdf (304.4KB)
- 2015-16 PTO Registration Materials
- General PTO Information