Elementary Report Card
Beginning with the 3rd Quarter of the 2016-17 school year, report cards for the Elementary Schools will be posted to the Infinite Campus parent portal. We will no longer be providing printed copies for all students.
In addition, Families will notice a format change on the report cards in Infinite Campus. In the past there were details about the reported domains directly on the printed report cards. These details are now accessible on the Parent Companion Documents, which are linked below.
- Log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- If you do not remember your portal password, you may reset it using our password change tool.
- When you've successfully logged in to the portal, you will see a menu. If you have more than one child in the district, there will be a blue drop down at the top of the page that says "Select a Student." Use that drop down to choose the student whose report card you would like to view.
- Click "Reports" on the left hand side of the page. You will then be presented with a link for the Elementary Report Card.
- The report card will be displayed as a PDF. You must have a PDF viewer (such as Acrobat Reader) installed to print a copy of your child's report card.