Previewing the Week
Clubs & Activities Calendar
Reminder!! sign up for Ski Club by filling out the form online and turning in paperwork before November 28th! ⛷️
nified Sports practice will be held this Thursday, November 30 from 5:30 to 6:30 in the Aux Gym. See Grace Coraggio, Katie Heun or Mr. Kurth if you have any questions.
Blue Crew - our next Blue Crew meeting is this Thursday, November 30th during Lancer Block in the cafeteria. Sign up now with Mr. Kurth in Edficiency to attend.
Are you looking to get a head start in a career while still in high school and earn college credit? WCTC’s Dual Enrollment Academy may be right for you. We are holding our Hear about the Dual Enrollment Academy Informational Meeting on December 7th during Lancer Block in the Library. If you are interested in attending, please sign-up in Edficiency (Lancer Block Scheduler).
Please take a moment to check out the Lost and Found Box in the cafeteria. All unclaimed items will be donated the morning of 11/29.
Click here for Brookfield Central's PTO November Newsletter!
Order discounted Marcus Center Broadway Across America tickets through Applause!
Save on tickets to this season’s hottest shows while supporting Applause on select dates. Order with group code APPLAUSE at MarcusCenter.org/mcaccess. Brookfield Central Applause will be rebated back from your purchase! Upcoming shows and dates include:
- Funny Girl - Jan. 10, 11, 1
- The Magic of Bill Blagg Live - Feb. 2
- Dance Theater of Harlem - Feb. 14
- Johnny Cash - The official concert experience - Feb. 15
- Cirque Mechanics: Zephyr - March 7
- Clue - March 13, 14, 17
- Mouline Rouge the Musical - May 21
Students who are taking CAPP option courses second semester will need to apply to UW-Oshkosh before December 20th. Enrolling in the high school course does not automatically provide college credit. Students must
1. Apply to UW-Oshkosh before Dec 20th. Steps to apply can be found on the UWO CAPP website.
2. Complete the pre-requisite courses or placement testing as soon as possible if your course requires it. Placement testing is required for Writing for College (unless 3+ on the AP Lang exam), Pre-Calculus, and Data Analysis & Stats. Both data analysis and stats are equivalent to UWO's Intro to Stats and are required to be taken for college credit. Courses with prerequisites include Literature in Film and Calc 3. More information on placement testing can be found on the UWO Placement Testing website.
3. Officially register for the course to receive college credit when the course begins.
Please reach out to your CAPP instructor if you have any questions about the process. *Here is a Link to all previous communication regarding CAPP credit this school year.
Are you ready to begin exploring scholarship opportunities?! Check out our NEW Scholarship & Financial Aid Site! Thank you to the BC Student Services Team for creating it!
The Department of Workforce Development's Equal Rights Division has developed a new online work permit application tool. This online application is available available to the parents of minors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer, tablet, smartphone, or similar device.
Parents can access the site using these instructions. Payment is made directly to the department through the application, using a credit or debit card or by ACH direct withdrawal. Once the permit application process is complete, the Department mails a paper copy of the permit directly to the employer.