There are no news posts to display
Did you receive college credit while in high school?

Seniors: If you received any college credits while in high school you will need to contact the college/university that you earned those credits from and request that a transcript be sent directly to the college or university you plan on attending in the fall.

The transcript request information can be found on each University's website and can be requested online. 

This includes:

  • Early College Credit Program (ECCP) - including our partnership agreements with MSOE Data Structures, MU Educational Psychology and UWM-Waukesha Anatomy & Physiology
  • Start College Now at WCTC or MATC
  • Dual Enrollment Academy at WCTC or MATC
  • CAPP (UW-Oshkosh) -
  • CIS Latin (U of Minnesota)
  • Transcripted Credit (WCTC - Medical Terminology and Culture of Healthcare, Automotive Fundamentals, Digital Illustration, Page Layout/InDesign, Image Editing/Photoshop, Design Drawing & Color Theory)
  • Introduction to Special Education (UW-Whitewater)
  • CNA (Gateway)

Providing the courses on your high school transcript will not transfer these courses to be included on your future college transcript. You must request the official transcript be sent to the admissions office of your choice for fall.