Families Moving/Changing Schools? Please COMPLETE FORM if moving

Moving/Changing Schools

As we close out a great school year, we recognize that family and work circumstances change and some of our students may not return to the School District of Elmbrook in the fall.  To withdraw your child from the 2019-2020 school year, please complete this form as soon as possible, to notify the school to begin the withdrawal process. Burleigh will forward school records to your new school after we receive a fax or email Records Request from the new school/school district.

If you are staying in Brookfield but changing your address, please contact Elmbrook District Office at 262-781-3030 to provide residency documentation so busing can be assigned for the fall.

Your response will help us expedite records transfer requests to your new school and plan for our own staffing allocations next year. If you have any questions, you can call our office at 414-781-5280.

changing schools?