Elmbrook Schools, Waukesha County Food Pantry, and the Brookfield Elm Grove Interfaith Network (BEGIN) are providing free meals to families in our community, regardless of income status. Additional items such as diapers and infant formula can also be noted on the survey for anyone in need.
On the following dates, registered families will receive meals provided by the Waukesha County Food Pantry. In addition, families with children ages 2-18 will receive breakfast and lunch meals per child, provided by Elmbrook Schools’ Food Service Team. Pickup for all dates will occur at Burleigh Elementary School (16185 Burleigh Pl, Brookfield, WI 53005) from 10:00-11:00am at entrance N-5 on the building’s north side. A delivery option for either day is available for those not able to pick up their food or items.
To ensure enough food is available, registration is required here to participate in the June & July events. To participate in the August events, please click here.
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 (closes Thursday, June 10)
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 (closes Thursday, June 17)
- Tuesday, June 29, 2021 (closes Thursday, June 24)
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021 (closes Thursday, July 1)
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021 (closes Thursday, July 8)
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 (closes Thursday, July 15)
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (closes Thursday, July 22)
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 (closes Thursday, August 5)
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (closes Thursday, August 19)
Registration forms are also available at elmbrookschools.org/foodsecurity.
Please contact Laura Baritt at 262-781-3030 ext. 1175, if you have any questions.
If you would like to register with the Waukesha Food Pantry, please click here.