The vision of the School District of Elmbrook Special Education Engagement Network (SEEN) is that the district is a “best in class” community which Communicates effectively. Connects families to resources, information, education, and training. Operates with consistency of educational philosophy across the districtStrives for student personal excellence and success through collaboration with families, schools, and community
The mission of the Elmbrook Special Education Engagement Network (SEEN) is to advocate and support families of children with unique abilities and educational needs. This mission is accomplished by:
- Collaborating with school district personnel a positive and supportive manner.
- Participating as stakeholders in decision-making processes
- Providing opportunities for families to learn, network and share with other parents and guardians
- Member involvement in community awareness projects
- The Elmbrook SEEN is open to all parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and other interested parties.
We will meet the academic and social/emotional needs of all students through inclusive practices that value the diversity within our community. We will look beyond typical ways of becoming valued members of the community and by doing so realize the achievable goal of providing all students with an authentic sense of belonging. We will listen to one another, see opportunity where we have not seen it before and provide access to experiences that were once only available to some and now they are available to all.