The Elmbrook Schools Department of Food and Nutrition Services contributes to the district's excellence by providing quality, nutritious and well balanced meals to students.
Elmbrook Food Services is a self-operated, not-for-profit business allowing for more personalized service and feedback on meal selections. In addition to the district's eleven schools, Elmbrook Food Services serves local private/parochial schools and childcare centers.
Elmbrook Food Services offers well-managed programs, all free of nuts, which include:
- Breakfast at Dixon Elementary, and middle/high schools
- Lunch at elementary schools (two entree selections), and middle & high schools (multiple entree selections)
- Healthy ala carte items at middle and high schools, with products selected by a parent committee
Parents can conveniently manage their child's food service account information online.
For more information, download the following:
- Information on MyPaymentsPlus: MyPaymentsPlus
- To access the National School Lunch Program's application click on the Free & Reduced links for Elementary/Middle and High School at the left of this page under forms.
Current Lunch Menus
For more information, please contact:
Food and Nutrition Director