Elmbrook Schools is offering all children ages 2-18 the option of a free bagged lunch meal for the duration of Virtual Learning, regardless of school attendance area, grade level, or income eligibility. This option is offered as part of the Federal Summer Meals Program, which has been extended to the school year to support all families in need.
Beginning Monday, March 30th, these meals are available for daily, drive-up pick-up at two school locations, Monday-Friday between the hours of 11am - 12:30pm.
The pick-up locations are:
Wisconsin Hills Middle School (18700 W Wisconsin Ave., Brookfield, WI 53045)
Brookfield East High School - Back Entrance on West Side of Building (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI 53005)
If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, click here to select a site for your free Bagged Lunch Meal and to indicate how many students will need lunches. Please confirm your family’s participation by Friday, March 27 at noon (12pm) to allow adequate time for food preparation.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Vickio at email@example.com.
If you are a family eligible for free or reduced lunch and unable to pickup at the locations/times above, please contact Colleen Vickio.
The Elmbrook Schools Department of Food and Nutrition Services contributes to the district's excellence by providing quality, nutritious and well balanced meals to students.
Elmbrook Food Services is a self-operated, not-for-profit business allowing for more personalized service and feedback on meal selections. In addition to the district's eleven schools, Elmbrook Food Services serves local private/parochial schools and childcare centers.
Elmbrook Food Services offers well-managed programs, all free of nuts, which include:
- Breakfast at Burleigh / Dixon / Swanson Elementary, and middle/high schools
- Lunch at elementary schools (two entree selections), and middle & high schools (multiple entree selections)
- Healthy ala carte items at middle and high schools, with products selected by a parent committee
Parents can conveniently manage their child's food service account information online.
For more information, download the following:
- Information on MyPaymentsPlus: MyPaymentsPlus
- To access the National School Lunch Program's application click on the Free & Reduced links for Elementary/Middle and High School at the left of this page under forms.
Current Lunch Menus
For more information, please contact:
Food and Nutrition Director