As part of your benefits program, Elmbrook Schools offers a service to help with all your healthcare and benefits questions. DirectPath helps you and your covered dependents save money, maximize your benefits and make the right choices for your unique situation. They work for you, not an insurance company or provider - and can help you with almost any benefits or health care issue, including:
- Answering questions about your benefits
- Comparing costs for tests and procedures
- Reviewing your bill for errors and expediting corrections
- Appealing a denied claim and overseeing the process
- Finding in-network providers
- Making appointments
- Verifying eligibility and coverage
- Answering prescription drug questions and finding ways to save money
- Coordinating care and providing education for complex or chronic cases
- Explaining the Qualified Life Event process for birth of a child, marriage, divorce, etc.
You can even earn a reward by shopping around for your care! Call DirectPath for a cost comparison report before scheduling any elective test or procedure, and you'll receive 20% of the savings up to $1,000 when you select a lower-cost option (per test or procedure per year). Call DirectPath before scheduling any elective test or procedure to get the process started.