How Can YOU Help?
The Foundation needs community wide support from residents, organizations and area businesses to make a real difference in the education received by students in the Elmbrook School District, both for today and into the future.
There are many ways you can help!
(1) MAKE A GENERAL DONATION: Donations of any denomination are appreciated at any time during the year. Please include a note if you would like your donation to be applied to a specific campaign (i.g. Launch), honorarium (e.g. in honor of a staff retirement or a class gift), or memorial fund (e.g. in memory of someone who has passed away).
(2) SUPPORT THE FUTURE OF ELMBROOK WITH A GIFT/HONORARIUM TO THE FOUNDATION'S ENDOWMENT: The Foundation's endowment allows you and/or someone you would like to honor to become part of the Legacy of the EEF. Please refer to the Legacy Page for additional information and forms.
(3) DOUBLE THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIFT BY SUBMITTING A MATCHING GIFT FORM FROM YOUR EMPLOYER. Most companies are willing to match employee gifts to non-profits. That allows us to double the impact of your gift. In most cases, all it takes is getting a form to send in with your donation. In some cases, the non-profit has be qualified before your gift is eligible for matching. Please check with your place of business to see if they have a gift matching program. The Foundation has received matching gifts from the following companies: Northwestern Mutual Foundation, GE Healthcare Foundation, US Bank, Wisconsin Energy Foundation, etc.
(4) DONATE ITEMS TO FOUNDATION EVENTS: We hold many events during the year. Our major events include Ladies' Night, held the week after Thanksgiving, Circle of Friends, and the EEF Elmbrook Open Golf Outing. Our events provide a wonderful opportunity for community awareness for area businesses and organizations. Titled and supporting event sponsorship opportunities are available. Silent Auction donations to these events are also greatly appreciated. Please contact the Foundation for more information.
(5) ATTEND FOUNDATION EVENTS: It's not a party unless we fill the house. Please register to attend our events so that we can get to know those who support the work we do for our schools. If you would like to receive information about upcoming events, please find us in District News on Fridays and 'Like' the Foundation on facebook at www.facebook.com/EEFWI. Please see the Events Page for upcoming event information.
(6) DONATE YOUR TIME: The Foundation's programs and events are dependent on the time and energy of committed community volunteers. Please contact Leslie Dehn, email@example.com, for more information on how to get involved.
(7) CONSIDER THE FOUNDATION IN YOUR TAX AND ESTATE PLANNING: The Elmbrook Education Foundation is able to receive stock transfers and/or can act as a beneficiary as part of your estate planning. Please let us know if you have named the Elmbrook Education Foundation as a bequest in your estate planning so that we can recognize you in our Annual Report and at Circle of Friends.