2021 Grant Application
Grant applications will go live at this link beginning Monday, February 1st & will be due by 5pm on Sunday, February 28th.
Please consider applying for a grant this year. We have $20,000 burning a hole in our pocket and we really want to give it to you!
While developing your application, please keep a few things in mind for your request:
- Must support the Mission and Vision statements of the Elmbrook School District;
- Promotes innovation, educational excellence and/or creativity;
- Impacts a significant number of students and/or staff;
- Provides direct impact on students’ education;
- Establishes long term benefit to the school district
- Exhibits the potential to be implemented district-wide
Requested projects and items, such as classroom furniture or remodeling, will not be considered as these types of projects are better funded by other means such as your school PTO or building budget.
Thank you for considering an application for an EEF Grant. We look forward to receiving your application! Any questions, please contact Beth Dobrzynski at elmbrookeducationfoundation@