The EEF Grant Committee met in March to evaluate the 2018 Grant Applications submitted. Fifteen applications were received through the online process, with a total of $14,097 awarded to this years recipients. Below are the 2018 Grants awarded on March 28:
- Tonawanda MakerSpace submitted by Kristin Olson, Tonawanda Principal
- WHMS MakerSpace: Sphero Robotics and Raspberry Pi Weather Station, submitted by Andrew Vrakas
- BEHS Arts Metal Lab, submitted by Rachel Broge, Brookfield East Art Teacher
- Virtual Reality in Science, submitted by Emily Barmantje, Brookfield East Science Teacher
- PIP Biofeedback to help students with self-regulation, submitted by Jason Lippold, Brookfield East Guidance
- Trauma Sensitive School, submitted by Laura Damask 3rd Grade Burleigh Elementary
Congratulations to this year's recipients!