Direct Path is becoming Optavise. It's a new name for the same great Advocacy service. This brand transition reflects new services and capabilities that Optavise can offer. If you have questions about your benefits or health care your Optavise Advocate can help!
Advocacy is a service offered by Elmbrook Schools to help you and your covered dependents save money, maximize your benefits and make the right choices for your unique situation. They work for you, not an insurance company or provider. Advocacy is completely confidential and provided as part of your benefits program at no cost to you.
- Answer questions about your benefits
- Resolve claim issues
- Review your bill for errors and expedite corrections
- Compare costs for tests and procedures
- Find in-network providers and make appointments
- Verify eligibility and coverage
- Help with prescription drug issues and cost-saving opportunities
- Coordinate care and provide education for complex or chronic cases
Get rewarded with 20% of the savings up to $1,000 for selecting a lower-cost option for tests and procedures! Call Optavise for details.
M-F: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. CT
Sat: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.