In this unprecedented school year, staff from around the District have stepped up in incredible ways to meet the challenges of this year on behalf of students. With this in mind, we are excited and humbled to open nominations for the 2021 Engaged in Excellence Awards to honor all those who have gone above and beyond, especially in the face of a pandemic.
Staff members, students, families, and alumni are invited to submit a nomination for someone who has displayed excellence this year and should be considered for an Engaged in Excellence Award. Last year we received over 700 nominations and we hope to exceed that this year!
The 6th Annual Engaged in Excellence will be held on Monday, May 3 with location and venue details to be communicated in the coming weeks. This event is an opportunity to recognize staff and community excellence across our district, and celebrate our retirees. Awards will be presented to recognize Elmbrook staff, and community partners.
Nominations will be accepted through Sunday, March 7 at 11:59pm
Help us recognize the people who make our District great and have made an impact during this unique school year! Visit this webpage for the short nomination form and to learn more about each Excellence Award listed below!
- Excellence in Teaching - Elementary
- Excellence in Teaching - Middle School
- Excellence in Teaching - High School
- Excellence in Teaching - Newcomer (First 5 years of Teaching)
- Excellence in Virtual Teaching (K-12)
- Excellence in Substitute Teaching
- Excellence in Student Services
- Excellence in Teaching Support (Teaching Assistants)
- Excellence in Virtual Teaching Support
- Excellence in Service and Support
- Excellence in Teamwork
- Excellence in Leadership
- Excellence in Coaching or Advising
- Excellence in a Community Partnership
For more information about the Engaged in Excellence Awards timeline and category descriptions, click here.