Here are the minutes from the October meeting.
Pilgrim Park PTO
We invite families to be active in the PPMS Community!
Our PPMS PTO directly supports Pilgrim Park Middle School Students! PTO funds support: Donation per student to each house, Homework Club, News Bowl, Courage Retreat, R.I.S.E. Incentives, Hosting Staff Appreciation Events, Panther All School Run, Coordinating Parent Volunteers, Online Directory and Awarding grants to program directly impacting PPMS students.
How can you help?
- Sign up to help as a PPMS Volunteer. Find a way that you can help our school! Volunteer Opportunities at PPMS
- Donate to PPMS PTO where your funds are directly applied to assist our students!
- Stay Informed about PPMS and join Pilgrim Park Middle School PTO Facebook Group or find information on the PPMS PTO page.
- Attend Pilgrim Park PTO Meetings, 9am the first Thursday of each month
2018-19 PPMS PTO Meeting Dates:
9/7; 10/4; 11/1; 12/6; 1/3; 2/7; 3/7; 4/4; 5/2
Contact the PPMS PTO for more information: email@example.com
- Business/Family Sponsorship: run4pilgrimpark.co