Read more for update.
Classes will begin on June 21 and run through July 23 for all students. There will be no classes on Friday, July 2 and Monday, July 5.
Summer School opportunities are available to all incoming 5K- Grade 3 students at Burleigh Elementary and grades 4-12 at Brookfield East.
Class Offering brochures are posted in the tabs below.
Registration opens March 2 at 12pm and closes March 9 at 12pm.
Course placement is by lottery, every student has the same priority in course placement. Your Summer School Schedule will be posted in your student’s Infinite Campus Account on or about March 25 at 12pm.
For registration instructions, please see the links below. Please contact Monica Bianco at email@example.com with any questions or for additional information.
If your child will be entering kindergarten in 2021-22 or is currently enrolled at a private school, prior to registration please complete the District’s online Enrollment form (deadline Wednesday, February 24). Click here for Online Enrollment Instructions. Once your enrollment has been processed you will receive an email with details on how to set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. You will use this account for selecting summer school courses.
- 5K - 3rd Grade Cohorts: Burleigh Elementary (8am-11:55am)
- 4th - 8th Grade: Brookfield East High School (8:15am - 12:10pm)
- 8th - 12th Grade: Brookfield East High School (7:45am - 12:55pm)
- Grades 5K-8 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Grades 9-12 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Parent Pick-Up Traffic Flow Maps
- Online Course Registration Instructions
- Online Registration Instructions for Private / Parochial Families
- YMCA Wrap-Around Summer School Camp
- Payment Information
- Bus Routes
- Mitigation Strategies
Read more for important pick-up information.
Please be advised that in order to ride the busses you need to register your child for transportation. Please DO NOT put your child on the bus if they are not registered. Read more for important message.
With summer school fast approaching, we have a few reminders.
- Open House : June 16, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm (please note change in time from original communication) Open house will be 2 hours, please tour both buildings at your convenience. There will building maps available for a self guided tour. *Please print your student schedule prior to arrival, we will not have that availability at the open houses.
- Absences : If your child will be absent from summer school, please communicate that directly with your child's summer school building secretary. Please do not contact the summer staff until the first day of school.
- Student Teacher Communication : Teacher will begin to communicate directly with you within the next few days regarding supplies and class details.
Any scheduling issues, questions or concerns please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.