Classes will begin on June 20 and run through July 22 for all students. There will be no classes on Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4.
Summer School opportunities are available to:
- Incoming 5K - Current 5K Kindergarten (Momentum Program) at Dixon Elementary
- Current 1st - 4th grade classes will be held at Burleigh Elementary
- Current 5th - 8th grade classes will be held at Brookfield East
Class Offering brochures are posted in the tabs below.
Registration opens February 23 at 12pm and closes March 3 at 12pm.
Course placement is by lottery, every student has the same priority in course placement. Your Summer School Schedule will be posted in your student’s Infinite Campus Account on or about March 24 at 12pm.
For registration instructions, please see the links below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional information.
If your child will be entering kindergarten in 2022-23 or is currently enrolled at a private school, prior to registration please complete the District’s online Enrollment form (deadline Tuesday, February 22). Click here for Online Enrollment Instructions. Once your enrollment has been processed you will receive an email with details on how to set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. You will use this account for selecting summer school courses.
- Incoming 5K & Current 5K Kindergarteners (Momentum Program): Dixon Elementary (8am-11:55am)
- Current 1st - 4th grade: Burleigh Elementary (8:10am-12:05am)
- Current 5th - 8th grade: Brookfield East School (8:15a-12:15pm)
- Current 9th - 12th Grade: Brookfield East High School (7:45am-12:55pm)
- Grades 5K-8 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Grades 9-12 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Parent Pick-Up Traffic Flow Maps
- Online Course Registration Instructions
- Online Registration Instructions for Private / Parochial Families
- YMCA Wrap-Around Summer School Camp
- Bus Routes
Schedules can be accessed Thursday, March 24th at Noon.
Instructions to View Schedules
Please complete the Summer School 2022 Waitlist form if you have not already registered for summer school.