Classes will begin on June 19 and run through July 21 for all students. There will be no classes on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4.
Summer School opportunities are available to:
- Incoming 5K - Current 5K Kindergarten (Momentum Program) at Brookfield Elementary
- Current 1st - 3rd grade classes will be held at Swanson Elementary
- Current 4th - 8th grade classes will be held at Brookfield Central
Class Offering brochures are posted in the tabs below.
Registration opens March 14 at 12pm and closes March 21 at 12pm.
Course placement is by lottery, every student has the same priority in course placement. Your Summer School Schedule will be posted in your student’s Infinite Campus Account on or about April 4 at 12pm.
For registration instructions, please see the links below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional information.
If your child will be new to Elmbrook in 2023-24 or is currently enrolled at a private school, please complete the District’s online Enrollment form prior to summer school registration (deadline Monday, March 6). Click here for Private School Online Enrollment Instructions.
- Incoming & Current 5K (Momentum Program): Brookfield Elementary (8am-11:55am)
- Current 1st - 3rd grade: Swanson Elementary (8:10am-12:05pm)
- Current 4th - 8th grade: Brookfield Central School (8:15am-12:15pm)
- Current 9th - 12th Grade: Brookfield Central High School (7:45am-12:55pm)
- Incoming 4K / Incoming 5K Jump Start
- Grades 5K-8 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Grades 9-12 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Parent Pick-Up Traffic Flow Maps
- Online Course Registration Instructions
- Online Registration Instructions for Private / Parochial Families
- YMCA Wrap-Around Summer School Camp
- Bus Routes
- Summer School Safety