Summer School 2019
Summer School will begin on June 17 and will run through July 19 for all students. There will be NO CLASSES on Thursday and Friday, July 4-5.
Click on the tabs below to view Summer School Course brochures.
We are excited to announce some improved opportunities to our 2019 Summer School program!
Online registration will begin on Tuesday, March 5th at 8:00 am and close Friday, March 22 at 4:00 pm.
This year families will register for summer school through our Infinite Campus portal. This change will allow us to meet the needs of our growing community. CURRENT & NEW FAMILIES please click on the Online Registration tab below for directions on how to access your existing account or how to create a new account if needed. Once these steps are completed you will be able to set up your Infinite Campus parent portal account to select summer school courses.
A change in locations is another exciting announcement! We will now host our incoming kindergarten through second grade students at Burleigh Elementary. Grades three through eight will now be hosted at Brookfield Central High School. Our High School program will remain at Brookfield Central High School. This change will provide the opportunity for Elmbrook to accommodate more students than our previous approach allowed. Additionally, this change will also provide efficiencies in our process for drop off and pick up to better accommodate families and alleviate issues at the schools as well.
- KG - 2nd Grade: Burleigh Elementary (8am-11:55am)
- 3rd - 8th Grade: Brookfield Central High School (8:15am - 12:10pm)
- 8th - 12th Grade: Brookfield Central High School (7:45am - 12:55pm)
- Grades K-8 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Grades 9-12 Summer School Course Offerings Brochure
- Online Registration Instructions
- YMCA Wrap-Around Summer School Camp
- Payment Information
- Bus Routes
$50/child with a two student fee cap.
Bus Locations for Morning Pick-Up & Afternoon Drop-Off:
There will be a pick-up and drop-off of students at each of the following buildings in the District: Brookfield Elem., Dixon, Burleigh,Tonawanda, Swanson, Wisconsin Hills, Pilgrim Park and Brookfield Central.
- Pick up and drop off times are TBD
- Bus schedules will be posted on the summer school site two weeks before the first day of classes. Please check back.
All routes will drop off at Brookfield Central by 8:15 am and Burleigh Elementary by 8:00 am. They will depart Brookfield Central by 12:15 pm and Burleigh Elementary by Noon. All times are approximate. For safety reasons, please remain with your child until the bus arrives.Times and routes are subject to change after registration depending on enrollment.
- Registration opens on Tuesday, March 5 at 8:00 am via the Infinite Campus Portal.
- For CURRENT Elmbrook District students you will log into your Infinite Campus Account and select 18-19 Summer School Registration. Follow the prompts to select your summer school courses.
If you are a NEW FAMILY with a child entering kindergarten in 2019-20, or is currently enrolled at a private school, prior to registration please complete the District's online enrollment form and provide required verification documents at the Central Administrative Office (deadline Thursday, February 28). Once these steps are completed you will be able to set up your Infinite Campus parent portal account to select summer school courses.
To set up your account: Begin by selecting Forgot your Password. You will then be prompted to enter your Username, which is your email address that we have on file for you. Press Continue, then check your email for further instructions. If you do not receive an email, we were unable to locate your account. Please try again or contact 262-781-3030, ext. 1500 for support.
- Course placement is by lottery, every student has the same priority in course placement. Registration closes on March 22. Your Summer School Schedule will be posted in your student’s Infinite Campus Account on or about April 8, 2019.
Any questions please contact Monica Bianco at email@example.com