Clubs & Organizations
The following clubs are offered at Swanson Elementary School:
Swanson Clubs & Organizations
- Monday Morning Mindfulness Club: Students learn mindfulness strategies through fun crafts, lessons, and games
- Chess: Students learn how to play chess while building relationships with their fellow club members.
- Swanson Poms: Students learn basic pom moves, routines and parade steps. The group performs at Swanson school events and in two parades.
- Latin Club: 4th & 5th graders learn Latin
- Spelling Bee Club: open to 3rd, 4th & 5th graders who love to S-P-E-L-L!
- Coding Club: Learn basic coding skills
In addition, students may participate in:
- Swanson Super Singers
Other Enrichment Opportunities:
- Battle of the Books
- Cub/Boy Scouts
- Brownies/Girl Scouts
- Mad Science
- Forte Theatre Club
- Destination Imagination
- First Lego League
- Young Rembrandts (Drawing)
- Bricks 4 Kids