Start College Now
- Allows public school juniors and seniors who meet certain requirements to take courses at a Wisconsin technical college for high school and technical college credit
- If taking a course through Start College Now, the student cannot participate in the Early College Credit Program (ECCP) at the same time
- If course is approved, district pays for tuition, course fees, and books; students and parents/guardians pay for incidental costs, items that will become the property of the student, etc.
- If student fails the course or withdraws/drops, District requires the student/family to pay
- Transportation: responsibility of student / parent
- More information regarding the WI Technical College System's Start College Now program can be found HERE
The request deadline for Spring semester courses is October 1st.
The request deadline for Summer and Fall semester courses is March 1st.
To prepare you to complete the online application process, please review the one-page instruction document: Course Request and Application Process
Please make every effort to complete the application in one session once you have started it. If you need access to an incomplete application, please contact Mrs. Cadkin to have it sent to you.
If you would like additional information on the electronic signature process, please view the Online Signature Process Tutorial