Early College Credit Program
- The Early College Credit Program (ECCP) allows a student in grades 9 - 12 to apply to enroll in a UW System institution, or a private, nonprofit institution of higher education (IHE), to take one or more nonsectarian courses, for which the student may earn post-secondary credit, or both high school and post-secondary credit
- A student can participate during fall, spring, and/or summer
- If participating in ECCP, can not participate in Start College Now (technical college) at same time
- Students can attain up to 18 college credits through ECCP
- District does not pay for a “comparable” course offered or if it doesn’t meet a graduation requirement
- Application deadline dates: March 1 (for summer/fall semester) and Oct. 1 (for spring semester)
- Costs of courses are paid by the School District of Elmbrook (as well as the institution and the state of Wisconsin).
- If student fails the course or withdraws/drops, District requires the student/family to pay.
- Transportation: responsibility of student / parent
The request deadline for Spring courses is October 1st.
The request deadline for Summer and Fall courses is March 1st.
To prepare you to complete the online application process, please review the one-page instruction document: Course Request and Application Process
Please make every effort to complete the application in one session once you have started it. If you need access to an incomplete application, please contact Mrs. Cadkin to have it sent to you.
If you would like additional information on the electronic signature process, please view the Online Signature Process Tutorial.