Wisconsin Hills PTO
Our goal is to Enhance & Encourage the education of the students while Strengthening & Developing relationships between our Parents, School, & Community.
We accomplish this by: Community-building through the MySchoolAnywhere online directory, Coordinating parent volunteers, Fundraising to award mini-grants to our teachers, Providing staff appreciation meals, Sponsoring the 6th grade 1st Day Ice Cream Social, Fielding the Run for the Hills, Planning 8th Grade Promotion Activities and funding the Elmbrook Education Foundation Scholarship.
- President - Christine Birt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Michelle Braman email@example.com
- Secretary - Katy Jorgensen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications - Nina Stull email@example.com
- Hospitality - Erica Hodgson erica.hodgson@yahoo.
- Restaurant Nights - Sue Kaloti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair - Sarah Heideman email@example.com
- Scrip - Sara Field firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Wear - Jackie Goldsmith email@example.com
Meet your new friends and the principal at the WHMS PTO on first Monday of the month. All parents are encouraged to attend, share ideas and provide feedback.
Meetings are at 9:00am in the teachers lounge, except for 12/3 & 5/6 which will be luncheons at outside locations.
2018-19 Meeting Dates:
9/10, 10/1, 11/5, 12/3, 1/7, 2/4, 3/4, 4/1, 5/6 and 6/3.