Wisconsin Hills PTO
Our goal is to Enhance & Encourage the education of the students while Strengthening & Developing relationships between our Parents, School, & Community.
We accomplish this by: Community-building through the the online school directory, Coordinating parent volunteers, Fundraising to award mini-grants to our teachers, Providing staff appreciation meals, Sponsoring the 6th grade 1st Day Ice Cream Social, Fielding the Run for the Hills, Planning 8th Grade Promotion Activities and funding the Elmbrook Education Foundation Scholarship.
- Co-Presidents - Kim Liepert (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Bushra Zaibak (email@example.com)
- Vice President - Sue Kaloti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Michelle Braman email@example.com
- Secretary - Abha Supatkar
- Communications - Nina Stull firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality - Erica Hodgson erica.hodgson@yahoo.
- Restaurant Nights -
- Book Fair - Sarah Heideman email@example.com
- Scrip - Sara Field firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Wear - Jackie Goldsmith email@example.com
Meet new friends and the Principal at the WHMS PTO on the first Friday of the month. All parents are encouraged to attend, share ideas and provide feedback.
Meetings are at 9:00am in Room 107.
2019-20 Meeting Dates:
September 6, 2019
October 4, 2019
November 1, 2019
December 6, 2019
January 3, 2020
February 7, 2020
March 4, 2020
April 3, 2020
May 1, 2020
June 5, 2020